Thursday, March 10, 2011

That's not my name...




Celebrities name their children the craziest things. Some people think it's because celebs want their children to stand out... As if having rich and famous parents isn't enough.

Audio Science

Moses Amadaes

Rumor

Suri

Zoltan Crimefighter

Moxie Crimefighter

Bogart Che Peyote

God'iss Love Stone

Pilot Inspektor

Spec Wildhorse

Seven Sirius

Fifi Trixibelle

Peaches Honeyblossom

Little Pixie

Sage Moonblood

Rocket

Rebel

Racer

Rogue

Moon Unit

Diva Thin Muffin

Fushia

Bamboo

Bluebell Madonna




Those are just some of the outrageous celebrity baby names that we've stumbled upon. I could understand using names like these for nicknames, but as a legal name, celebs must be crazy! I can only imagine the bullying their children are going to endure in school and life.

Did we miss any names that you know of? Would you ever give your child an unusual name? I know my fiancée has mentioned a few names to me (that I shot down). What about unusual names you've heard that aren't a celeb's child?

1 comment:

  1. My friend's nephews middle names are "Obiwan" and "Kal-El", which I find hilarious, at least they aren't their first names.

    ReplyDelete